The Crossways Breakfast Club is organised by staff from the schools. Running from Mondays to Fridays, term time only from 7.40am, the club is for both Infant and Junior children and is held in the ‘Burrow’ and ‘Beehive’ rooms of the Infant School.
There is a range of fun activities for every age group daily; including art, craft, science, board games, construction and games. Breakfast is provided with a range of cereal, toast, fruit juice etc. available. The cost is £4.50 per child per day.
If you would like to use the Breakfast Club service please complete a booking form which is available here and from the schools’ offices. It must be recognised that this is not a ‘drop in’ session; places must be booked in advance.
Crossways Kites (The Crossways After School Club) is also organised by staff from the schools. The supervisor is Mrs Nelmes, who also works as a Lunchbreak Supervisor in the Infant School .
- The club is for both Infant and Junior children and is held in the Elliott building to the rear of the Junior School. There is access to the hall and the outside grounds from this building on regular occasions during the week.
- A range of fun activities for every age group is available daily including: art, craft, board games, construction games. The staff discuss with the children what they would like to do on a regular basis.
- The club will be available Mondays to Fridays during term time between 3.30pm and 6.00pm.
- Until 5.00pm will cost £7.00 and up to 6.00pm £9.00. Fees should be paid in advance of the sessions.
- The cost will include a snack which will be given to children at approximately 4.00pm. This will be a snack such as beans on toast, pasta or a sandwich.