Children attending The Crossways Schools are expected to attend in school uniform. The school has a traditional uniform and parents are asked to support the school dress code.
The uniform is designed to be affordable, simple and practical. Most items can be purchased from any supplier but the items bearing the school logo (eg sweatshirts, polo shirts and book bags) are only available from Linela Embroidery and are indicated by *.
If you do not have access to the internet, the phone number is: 01454 615300.
PLEASE LABEL ALL CLOTHING SO THAT WE CAN IDENTIFY LOST PROPERTY!
- White shirt
- Red or white polo shirt *
- Charcoal grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Charcoal grey shorts or trousers
- Red Crossways sweatshirt, v-neck jumper or cardigan *
- Black, grey or white socks
- Red, grey or white tights
- Sensible black low-heeled children’s shoes
- Summer dresses– red and white check
- White T Shirt
- Black shorts
- Daps or plimsolls
- Outdoor Games Kit- plain sweatshirt, joggers, tracksuit
- Separate trainers for outdoor use
- School book bags *
- PE bags *
- School fleece *
Please do not send your children with:
- Trainers, boots or fashion shoes
- Jeans or leggings
- Nail varnish, make up or transfer tattoos
- Jewellery except for watches, S.O.S. bracelets or studs earrings