Breakfast Club and After School Club
All children must be registered with the Clubs before bookings can be made. You will need to email BCandKites@crossways.org.uk and we will then give you access to the booking part of system on the Arbor App. There is a one off £10 registration fee which will be added to your account at this stage. Sessions will be booked via the Arbor Parent Portal App. This allows you to select the sessions that you require and pay for those sessions.
Payment must be paid in advance either via Arbor or the use of Childcare Vouchers. (If you wish to use Childcare Vouchers, please check with the School Office that we are registered with that provider.) If you choose to pay by childcare vouchers we recognise that this could cause an un-necessary delay in the system whilst waiting for that payment to reach us. To mitigate against this we request that you send a screen shot of the child care voucher that you are going to use to pay for these session to BCandKites@crossways.org.uk detailing how you would like this allocated between each child and each club. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for this to be credited to your account.
The Crossways Breakfast Club is organised by staff from the schools. Running from Mondays to Fridays term time only, children can be dropped off between 7.40am and 8am, the club is for both Infant and Junior children and is held in the ‘Burrow’ and ‘Beehive’ rooms of the Infant School.
There is a range of fun activities for every age group daily; including art, craft, board games, ICT, construction and games. Breakfast is provided with a range of cereal, toast, fruit juice etc. available. The cost is £5.50 per child per day.
If you would like to use the Breakfast Club service please book via your Parent Portal login for Arbor. It must be recognised that this is not a ‘drop in’ session; places must be booked in advance.
Crossways Kites (The Crossways After School Club) is also organised by staff from the schools.
- The club is for both Infant and Junior children and is held in the ‘Burrow’ and ‘Beehive’ rooms of the Infant School.
- A range of fun activities for every age group is available daily including: art, craft, board games, construction games. The staff discuss with the children what they would like to do on a regular basis.
- The club will be available Mondays to Fridays during term time. Opening hours are between 3.30pm and 6.00pm Monday to Thursday and between 3.30pm and 5.00pm on a Friday.
- Until 5.00pm will cost £8.75 and up to 6.00pm £10.25. Fees should be paid in advance of the sessions.
- The cost will include a snack which will be given to children at approximately 4.00pm. This will be a snack such as beans on toast, pasta or a sandwich.